Pages

Sunday 20 August 2017

Aunty Trina

On the 14 of August Aunty Trina came to visit us and we were all talking and sitting on the mat and what we were learning about the solar system that is in space. I got to talk with her and said to here that what I know now is that Mercury is not the hottest planet because Venus is the hottest than all the planet. So that what I said to her and she was the best lady I ever seen in the whole wide world. She is beautiful. Thanks for coming to visit Aunty Trina please come back we would love you to come back so please come back Aunty Trina.  


I often talk about my family to the children, it's so nice that they were able to meet my Aunty.  We had such a fun day. To see more of Zoe's blog post, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I really loved how you talked about the solar system keep up the good work hope to hear more from you

    ReplyDelete

zmoran@ptengland.school.nz